Lucinda Stanley, CCIM, is the Broker for Grand Mesa Commercial Real Estate where she specializes in commercial sales and leasing, land sales, dispositions, commercial investments, medical office, office condominium sales and development. Since her relocation to Cedaredge, her emphasis has been on business development, business and real estate sales, consulting on business plans, business strategies and marketing.
Business wise, Lucinda’s diverse experience includes working with SAXA, Inc. as their Broker/Developer for their Las Vegas office with over 16 agents and staff from February 2002 thru 2011 handling all aspects of the brokerage business, recruiting, training, sales, leasing in addition to running the development of 9 office condominium projects including a 2 story office condo conversion. During this period, Lucinda handled the land purchases for 10 locations, developed 9 projects totaling 644,000 sq.ft. In addition, the purchase of an office complex that was converted into an office condominium project and 100% sold within 2 years from acquiring the property. After 28 + years in Las Vegas and with 6 of the Shea projects sold out and the remainder 70 + % sold , Lucinda moved to the western slopes in Colorado September, 2007 and started her 22 month commute to Dallas, Texas to sell out the remaining 150,000 sq.ft. of five Shea/SAXA office condo projects which she successfully did as well as sell out SAXA’s Denver project, Park Ridge Offices Suites of 92,000 sq.ft. the 42,000 sq.ft. fitness center that she managed and sold, and sold out their last Las Vegas units.
Her work with SAXA included being the broker for Prudential CRES in Las Vegas (formerly Shea Commercial). Prior to her work with Prudential Ms. Stanley merged her own company, Certified Commercial Real Estate with Coldwell Banker Commercial ETN Real Estate Services, where she served as Senior Vice President for more than three and a half years. She has been active in commercial real estate in Las Vegas for over 26 years. During this period of time, she worked with The Ribeiro Corporation, the founder of office condominium development and sales in Las Vegas, Blake and Associates and Terra West Realty in leasing, investment acquisition, disposition as well as property management.
Community wise, Lucinda’s experience began with Nevada Development Authority (NDA) and John S. Park Elementary School starting in 1984. The NDA was struggling with maintaining and expanding their membership and benefits to the community and members. She chaired 5 subcommittees of the NDA to promote Las Vegas, enhance benefits received by the members, structured a tiered membership level program which included new member luncheons as well as establishing a bond between the City of Las Vegas and NDA with the Key to the City program. Lucinda always looked at ways to assist “At Risk” schools in Southern Nevada and co-founded the Wine Tasting and Silent Auction event of CCIM which just celebrated their 17th year donating over $125,000 to John S. Park and several thousands of dollars to other charity recipients. Prior to her departure from Las Vegas, Lucinda was also on the Advisory Board for the Clark County School Board.
· Wrote and taught “All About Commercial Leasing Parts I and II” since 1998 and taught “Fundamentals in Commercial Real Estate” for GLVAR receiving the “Top Commercial Instructor of the Year” award in 2003.
· Recipient of the “Rising Star” award in 2006 from the Las Vegas Business Press
· “Most Influential Woman in Real Estate” from In Business Magazine in 2006
· “Gregg Corlyn’s Most Outstanding Member” award from the CCIM Chapter in 2006
· Finalist for the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce’s Community Achievement Awards in Real Estate Development in 2003.
· Past president (2 times) for IREM (Institute for Real Estate Management) and held the prestigious Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation, past president for CCIM Southern Nevada in 2003, CCIM Institute’s Regional Vice President in 2004, CCIM Institute’s Regional Vice President Committee Chairperson in 2006.
· Other community involvement includes: past Chairperson for NDA’s Executive Membership Committee (5 years), past NDA Trustee, past Chairperson and founder of the Las Vegas Chamber’s Women of Achievement Awards, past Director for the Women’s Council for the Las Vegas Chamber, former Director of the Clark County School District’s Partnership Advisory Council. Most noted achievement was the founding and chair of the CCIM Wine Tasting and Silent Auction Committee which raised over $125,000 in proceeds during the first 10 years with proceeds going to various scholarship and school funding projects.
· CCIM Institute - CCIM Designation (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
· Delta County Economic Development – Member
· Treasurer of the DCMH Foundation
· Delta County Board of RealtorsMember
· Altrusa of Delta County Member
· Secretary of the Delta County Rotary Club